Happy In Bag

Monday, October 02, 2006

Pronto Fast


















One of the signs at this new Mexican restaurant in Westport claims that it’s "pronto fast." Westport revelers should be thankful that it isn’t true. I dropped by Cancun Fiesta Fresh, located on Pennsylvania Street across the street from The Westport Beach Club, for a Friday night snack. Even though I was the only patron in the modest joint, my small order took five minutes. A fish taco, prepared from scratch, was one of the best I’ve had in KC. The next time I’m in need of quick, inexpensive, late-night fuel in Westport, I’ll know to bypass the street vendors and barroom pizza for Cancun Fiesta.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is this in the small space where a sandwich shop used to be as well as, I think, an Ethiopian place? How were the prices?

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    Yes, it's housed a number of restaurants, most recently, I think, a Cajun-themed establishment. It'd be impossible to spend more than $10.00, but plan on dropping $4-7.00 to sate an empty stomach.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home