Happy In Bag

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The 100 Best Music Videos At YouTube













I posted a list of The 100 Best Music Videos at YouTube over at my music blog, and I'm compelled to share it with you normal folk as well.

I'll point out for locals that Kansas City artists Iris Dement, Big Joe Turner and Mac Lethal made my list. I also came across the great work of a guy named Steve who has a number of Kansas City-related films up at YouTube, including live footage of bands like the Sin City Disciples and the Gadgits.

Enjoy.


4 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    Hey, Quick- I did it all for you. Show a little appreciation.

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I knew there was a Buddy Lush Phenomenon {featuring Ernie} video on this guy's profile, but he must not have posted the Sin City videos when I was looking. Thanks for pointing me towards more footage of my fabulous boyfriend. :)

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    Panos- Try this:

    http://youtube.com/results?search=%22sin+city+disciples%22&search_type=search_videos

    But be warned- my hero Ernie is topless in the '91 footage.

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, that is what I did yesterday after reading this post.

    But it's not a Sin City show unless Ernie takes it off!

    Have you seen the lineup for this year's Crossroads fest? I know he didn't quite make it last year, but this year is... meh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home